Wednesday 18 January 2012

Outfit du Future.

Halohaw.
To my tens and tens of loyal follwers, apologies for my brief hiatus (although I'm sure you all managed to cope without my ramblings infesting your internet activity) - I had a several looming deadlines but thankfully am now work free for a one whole week.
With this free time I have constructed a time machine and traveled to the future to track down myself wearing Calvin Klein's latest offerings for Fall/Winter 2012.


As you can see I'm very stressed. This is because I tried to take a shortcut but got lost and thus is late for work. Uh-oh-spagettio. I can exclusively reveal I didn't get any beef off my boss because they like the speckled navy suit and accompanying CK umbros so much and because, well I am a Pharaoh. 
Here's some more of my favourite ensembles from the rest of the latest Calvin Klein collection which hit zha runway in Milan this Monday. 
 
As a side note on my time travels I found out the world doesn't end this year and that capes will be seen widely on both genders. I'm sorry to disappoiny but I can't reveal anything on the U.S elections, the outcome of the completely ridiculous SOPA and PIPA proposed legislation or any big events from 2012 because I made a pact with Marty McFly to stay hush, hush.

Bubye for now,

Pharaoh Pea


Unfortunately I can't credit the photos as I was vehry tired indeedy throwing this post together

3 comments:

  1. haha, great blog! ;-)
    I hope we follow here!

    Greetings, men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so glad i came across your site, digging the suited style

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is awesome!

    Puck // ONEOFPOINTS.com

    ReplyDelete