Saturday 28 January 2012

Karl By Karl


Kaiser Karl, the man of many, many talents has added interviewing to his list of accomplishments. As Pharaoh Pea was unavailable for questioning he decided to interview himself as a substitute earlier this week. The interview was organised by net-a-porter, promoting his 2012 collections, which I wasn't actually a haw-haw-huge fan of. I was however very impressed by what walked down the runway (both of the aviation and fashion persuasions) last week in the Chanel Couture show, but that's another day's ramblings.



Apologies once again for another hiatus! My week off turned out to be as busy as a week on. I've spent much of it in transit, in fact this post is coming at you 5hrs before my next flight at an ungodly hour.
Anyway, I'll see y'all soon with a more substantial post in toe.
Bisous,
Pharaoh Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment