Monday 14 November 2011

Off the Beaten Track - NICE SONG and NICE SKETCHES


I was going to wait until I had something style-post worthy organised to put on here, but since about one person annually actually reads this I feel it's ok to veer slightly off course and diversify in the Pharaoh Pea output to the blogosphere.
So Part One of this post is this b.e.a.uty of a song by James Vincent McMorrow brought to my attention by an amigo. He's Irish like Pharaoh Pea (quarter Irish, quarter vegtable, half Egyptian Royalty) and sounds as good as Bon Iver.





While I'm off the beaten track I'll throw in Part Two a gem I've stumbled across on issuu. It's someone's very nice sketches in their moleskin book they've uploaded. I find snooping through it is like reading a very disjointed,  uplifting  version of Anne Frank's diary without the sad ending (so.... really nothing like reading Anne Frank's diary at all)
Take a look at it in full here.
CIAO FOR NOW
Pharaoh Pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment