Wednesday 30 November 2011

Video du Semaine

I am the busiest Peaver I've been since entered the blogosphere and began sharing my incoherent rambling. So as a reminder that I'm still alive here's the best of this weeks viral videos!

The first was uploaded last Thursday, since then it's gotten just short of two and half million hits (almost as many as Pharaoh Pea gets daily). The acting is slightly dubious. As is Paul's taste in tatoos.
What's also questionable is that these two strangers find love while traveling around alone on a ferry/cruise/yacht; along with their careless disregard for books. Obviously the person's (whose viewpoint we see everything from) book isn't very engaging if
a) It can't hold their attention over Paul, standing beside them. 
b) they allow Paul to deface it with his phone number.

But these points aside it coveys a nice message on love, have a look. 

Many of the gay rights videos rate relatively highly on the cheesy spectrum, despite this I like Sophia and Blanche's Anna Wintour's, Barbara Bush's, The Ruffulo's, Whoopie's and lovah, lovah Alec Baldwin's for Marriage Eguality in NY which was passed in June.

In other news Fenton the dog caused quite a kerfuffle in Richmond Park, London during the week. The video of his popa Max chasing him has gone viral. Enjoy

I've also been listening to this, this and this a lot this week. I like very much. 

I had planned on posts on mustaches, shopfront displays, outfits du jour, Jil Sander for Uniqlo this month, but I barely have time to post this meandering tangent of thought at zee moment. Hopefully over the holiday season I'll be back with some higher quality posting. 
Ciao for now,

Pharaoh Pea


No comments:

Post a Comment