Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pretty Lady

Pharaoh Pea has taken to the street and this belle mademoiselle was his street-style find.

I've been threatening to venture out to the alleyways and harass strangers for a photo and their permission to spread their loverly style with the wider world via blogland. However I am without an SLR or an any way professional camera so fear for being mistaken for a regulah' perve. But luckily the subject of this post, my amigo Andreea, had a pretty fine camera herself so I saw my opportunity and asked to use for a quick few pictures of her ensemble. The outfit would be very nice indeedy for any day of the week but is especially impressive considering her destination on this day was a building site (she's studying architecture).
Muchos gracias being so obliging pretty lady.

Bisous.
Pharaoh Pea



No comments:

Post a Comment